General Board ยป Welcome to WhiteRose

• Lisa
    Lisa Alabama
    Welcome to WhiteRose Forum. Let's chat Great Pyrenees.

Welcome to WhiteRose Forum. Let's chat Great Pyrenees.

• Gina Martinez
    Gina Martinez St. Louis
    Where are you located? How much do you plan on selling your puppies for? We just had the second surgery for our year and half old pyr, heart breaking. He was a rescue, so I'm sure the bloodline had issues. Can you tell me the weight of the parents that you plan to breed? They are beautiful. Thank you. Gina

Where are you located? How much do you plan on selling your puppies for? We just had the second surgery for our year and half old pyr, heart breaking. He was a rescue, so I'm sure the bloodline had issues.

Can you tell me the weight of the parents that you plan to breed?

They are beautiful.

Thank you.
    Gina

• Gina Martinez
    Gina Martinez St. Louis
    Can I ask what is the best product to help with matts behind the ears. Noah is 80% inside dog and we brush him daily, but he still gets terrible matts behind his ears. We end up cutting them out which makes him look funny. Gina

Can I ask what is the best product to help with matts behind the ears. Noah is 80% inside dog and we brush him daily, but he still gets terrible matts behind his ears. We end up cutting them out which makes him look funny.

Gina

• Lisa
    Lisa Alabama
    Hi Gina, We are located in South Alabama. I would love to talk with you abour our upcoming breeding and give you lots of information on the Sire and Dam. It would be very helpful if you would fill out our puppy application. Then we can work on finding a puppy who will meet your needs. As for the mats behind the ears it is best to comb that area daily and add a little baby powder. Do you have a mat-breaker? If not use a combo of your comb and finger to work the mat out. You can also spray it with a little conditioner to ease out the mats.

Hi Gina, We are located in South Alabama. I would love to talk with you abour our upcoming breeding and give you lots of information on the Sire and Dam. It would be very helpful if you would fill out our puppy application. Then we can work on finding a puppy who will meet your needs.

As for the mats behind the ears it is best to comb that area daily and add a little baby powder. Do you have a mat-breaker? If not use a combo of your comb and finger to work the mat out. You can also spray it with a little conditioner to ease out the mats.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post